Thursday, February 01, 2007

TWEENER, TWEEKERS & TOWS
So I've actually been following the news a bit more lately, something I rarely do since I don't have television and rely on conversations to fill me in, which isn't really the best idea I suppose. And it's amazing some of the things you hear or read on the news, like last week when they took all the guns away from the Tijuana police. Eek...talk about potential for some serious uprising and chaos. The best part is, they ended up arming themselves with slingshots and a bag of ballbearings. Slingshots!! You've got to be kidding me! That's amazing...but this is even crazier. I just wrapped on a "Prison Break" special for FOX and this morning heard on the radio how Lane Garrison, who plays 'Tweener' on the show, was arrested and is being charged with vehicular manslaughter, driving under the influence and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Yikes! The 26 year old crashed his Rover into a tree killing the 17 year old he was with and injuring the two 15 year old girls also along for the ride. That's pretty shoddy. Crappy. No fun. There's a million things I could poke about on here, but I'll just say I hope he took some good notes while sitting on set...or else the next 10 years aren't about to be so pretty.

On a non-media news note, Mokey is getting better, now that he's all poppin' pills and such. Fatty is a happily balanced diabetic. Although, now the car has broken down. And is sitting on the street waiting for a tow and repair. Man oh man, quite the week. Thankfully, tomorrow is Groundhog Day. Thus, tomorrow I'll be funnier. Promise. Go see The Grand Marquee tonight at The Key Club. It's free and all ages!!

No comments: