Monday, February 05, 2007

BERRY CRUNCHY MONDAY
It's Monday. Blah. Lots o' work. Lots. O'. Work.
There's so much going on in the next two months it's a bit of catch up prep time...or something. I woke up this morning to Bobby Brown's 'My Perogative' which is sort of a great wake up tune. I was kind of hoping that MC Hammer would come up on rotation next...but it didn't. But it was still exciting! Plus, the fact that it was about 85 degrees out when I woke up kind of tricked me into a super happy wake up mood. I was ready to pack up and go play outside. Of course, then I realized it was get busy time. Get busy! So, I've been gettin' busy all day long, sort of. I dawdled out, got my coffee...and then realized the shoppe was out of bagels. Pew. So I ended up with a 'nana muffin. Love those breakfast treats! One time when I was younger, my friend told me I was going to turn into a blueberry muffin. He even wrote this long story about how I did turn in a blueberry muffin. All of course, because I ate two a day. One in the morning and one on the way home in the afternoon. Sometimes if I had enough change scrounged up I'd even be prone to stopping by Blockbuster for a bag of cotton candy (I don't really know what was wrong with me) that would be divided up and finished within thirty paces down the sidewalk. But damn boo-berry muffins were so damn good. If he were hanging out with me now, he'd end up writing a story about how I turn into a goldfish cracker, seeing how that's now the snackage of choice. I guess that's better? Crunchy...or soft and spongey. Eww. I'll go for the crunchy. Happy Crunchy Monday!

No comments: