Sunday, May 20, 2007

WEIRD OBSERVATION
I don't know why...but one night at the Short Stop completely freaked me out when I saw this photo up on the wall of a gray cat. It looked like my cat on the wall. Of course, the couple of Hefe's I'd been drinking may have contributed to the likening. But I still had to drag up the photos...
Short Stop Feline is in the photo above....and now...Mokey:
Hmm...yeah don't really know what I was thinking but I guess there's a few similarities. Intriguing.
Oh and while we're on the topic of Mr. Mokey (aka. Fatty), let's just say he's a bit of a mess. Doc says he's ready to be hopped up on the insulin. How dare he develop diabetes after all these years! Ugh, needles and glucose syrup. Savefatty.org is now in the works...and any feline diabetic remedies are greatly appreciated!

No comments: