Tuesday, January 16, 2007

LAZY DAZY
I had quite the lazy weekend...with an extra bonus holiday thrown in for kicks...which really just threw me off a bit on what day it was and what the heck I was suppose to be doing. But I did get to run around with friends, play darts on Friday, drink 4 too many brews on Saturday, sleep late on Sunday, drink lots of coffee on Monday and watch a ton of great films. I also lounged under mounds of blankets no matter where I went considering it's colder in LA than in Boston or New York...what the heck is that all about?! Seriously freezing out here! So I embraced the lazy weekend and did just about zero work and basked in a thousand laughs. The closing of my weekend was a recap of Napoleon Dynamite which I haven't seen since it came out. And of course there was Clerks 2 which was just amazing. And the inevitable annual screening of Dazed and Confused...at least twice a year for good measure. I've also decided after my round of lackadaisical behavior and brainless movie watching, we should all own a pair of moon boots...most definitely. Those things are amazing. Let's get 'em! And speaking of shoes...check out Kelly:

No comments: