Monday, November 27, 2006

GOBBLE GIBLIT DRIBBLE
Mmmm...what a week. A week that seemed to feel like only two really long days. Lots of taters and pie, movies and drinks, festivities and sleep. I took the last week to really catch up on things and set some things in motion for next year. All fun!!
Thanksgiving was great, fifteen people stretched out across a long table eating and passing a bottle of tequila along in a series of rounds. I'm not sure if it was the tryptophan or Jose Cuervo but we all passed out about 20 minutes after the big din-din. Who's to say? But it was amazing nonetheless. The best part was that instead of bringing food to the party, I brought my microwave...and a few cases of beer. Nothing funnier than lugging a huge ass microwave down the street for Thanksgiving. Three cheers for innovation!
The rest of my long weekend consisted of lots of naps, numerous brunches, The Burbs and attempts at making apple pies. I got to spend time with a lot of people I haven't seen in a while which was awesome and even managed to hang out in my apartment for more than the usual 4 hours a day. Now, it's back to craziness, with three killer nights back to back!
If you're in LA, check out BOA tonight for a Thanksgiving family-style DJ showcase rock out session with free Svedka. Magic words...my open bar.

No comments: