Wednesday, September 12, 2007

HOME SHADYTAILS
It's always so nice to get back to LA, as strange as it may seem. Vegas was amazing...Justice, Busy P, A-Trak and Le CastleVania were all so damn awesome. That city has practically become my second home this month, daaaamn! So, on another note, I came across a super random find today while reading up on my robot shenanigans and going ons. I discovered the SHADOW ROBOT COMPANY based in London. Hi. What? Sorry...Shadow Robot? Isn't that me or something. Well, apparently these guys have been engineering bots since '87 when I was just a wee lil' thing. Holy mania! And of course there's also this stuffs...a DJ JUKE BOT, Chess playing robot, Einstein bot and more. All us DJ's are about to get beat the hell outta the clubs!

It's the future of Humanoid Robots.
Super amazing...check it out. This is what the Shadow Robots are working on...and this is just the hand. Just the HAND! Oh dang. I wanna hold the robot's hand! These guys are demonstrating stuff at the NextFest in Los Angeles through the weekend. If you're around, go meet the future!

No comments: