Friday, September 07, 2007

GETTIN' LAID
Time to go back to VEGAS!!!! Two more days before heading back to the crazy ass Old Town...and this time to party with A-Trak and Justice! And damn man, what if they actually win that VMA? Shit's gonna get loose. Oh...and what a day. My morning has sort of been broken up between working my ass off, and laughing it off. Somehow I was wrapped up in the livelihood of Choose Your Own Adventure books...which are sooo amazing. And the best, is that you can do that online. And better yet...it's animated. So let's just say, I was big pimpin' at work today and already scored twice. Seeing as I'm heading to Vegas...go play this one. JACK IN VEGAS

And furthermore, when did Giraffes get so gnarly? Eeeeeek...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a night! wonderful seeing you. see you in LA soon!