Tuesday, September 12, 2006


IN A NUTSHELL

I went to eat dinner a few nights ago...at this cute little italian restaurant place in Larchmont Village. I decided to order the vegetarian lasagna, because well, why not. Yay veggies! But the thing was, when the plate of steamy food finally arrived, it was more or less cheese. And I love cheese. Love it! But when I was excited for veggies, and wanted all those lovely little nutrients, I didn't want all that cheese! No more cheese! Damn it...there were like four little slices of squash and zucchini in there, whatever that green and yellow stuff was. And a wonderful non-abundance of maybe a piece of spinach. And then the rest of that steaming hot plate was compiled of four layers of pasta noodles and ten thousand different cheeses. More like cheese lovers lasagna. Regardless, for dessert I ordered the New York cheesecake...I'm not kidding. And that thing was fantastic!

No comments: