Friday, November 14, 2008

SERIOUSLY
One of the greatest movies ever...and I'm really excited because this is one of my favorite scenes in the entire movie. Why isn't this song in Guitar Hero or Rock Band or what the hell ever!? Everybody does want some ... yummy.



Two days back in LA and I'm still sort of semi-replenishing myself back to normal status. I have a little over a month before going back on the road again. And by road I mean off to Philly and New York. As for now, I'm just working on all the regular monthly and weekly events I do here in LA while planning some new stuff for the new year. There'll also be a fashion show in December featuring the Shadowscene Botwear line!! Wooo!! Fancy!
Furthermore, I don't know what is with the weather but its practically 90 degrees in Hollywood and people are actually throwing pool parties this weekend coined "the end of summer" pool party. Fuck, I guess I'll have to throw a "summer kick-off" party in December.

Get some!

No comments: