Sunday, February 10, 2008

SOMEONE GOT STABBED

And this is what i wrote tonight::

hi.
this is my life and it sucks sometimes...

This is my life
someone got stabbed
on a saturday night

tear the shirt from your back
to wrap round his neck

but no good
no life
no pulse in his lifeless-ness
lying in a penny cent lot
full of parked fucks who
know nothing more than dance
rave.
dance.

prance in your knickers around a 22
year young soul
that only tried to test himself
in a crowd of mush much hush

death by stereo
in utero
and no breath by doubt
in a sea of false glittered dreams

this is my night
this is not my dream
this is somewhere so very very far
in between

someone dies
i ache
and someone else has a heart attack

and i get tattered worked and worn
someone find my loose coins
cuz shit is spilling to the left and right
blowin up sans dynamite

too many wrecked tarts on the floor
got a penny but no whores
gonna finally sleep
no sores
for months i deplore
such a sap for prior bores

this is not my dream
this is somewhere
so very very far
in between

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is stunning.
awful...
perfectly said.
deeply felt.