Friday, October 27, 2006

BRAIN WAVE MANIA
I’m not really sure what I ingested this morning, but I’ve spent the afternoon questioning and pondering some really bizarre shit. Like who decided to lay the damn keys out on a keyboard the way they are and knew it wouldn’t mess things up. And wouldn’t it be cool to sit around and watch the people who came up with language and spoken word actually create that stuff. Whoa nelly…
And how come ants can just walk and climb forever…if I were that small could I move around non stop all day carrying things thirty times my weight? And what about this metamorphosis shit…why can’t we wrap ourselves up in cotton and come out a month later a renewed being. What the heck!? Regardless, it’s probably just the caffeine talking. I’ve drank about three times my usual amount. For no reason at all…other than the fact that it’s here and available. Thankfully, I don’t live my life by that motto or I’d find myself in quite a few predicaments. Ouch. Someone make the brain stop on the tick-tock.
Oh...here's a gnarly tidbit goodie...ants and robots.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man, I'm drunk reading this, and even I think you're on acid.

"Experiments revealed the kevin deans could use their jaws to pound mad beers, strike at intruders or flee from predators."

Anonymous said...

This is such an awesome blog. You are the most interesting person I know. I wanted to say something really witty and life-changing, but once I thought it, I found myself laughing aloud at how stupid I sounded and just kinda ended up here, looking stupid.

Metamorphosis ROCKS!!