Tuesday, June 10, 2003

Okay, so I am working at my typical speed, posting an update every 4 to 5 months. I am still living in West Hollywood and have come to the realization that street people in Los Angeles are not as friendly as those on the East Coast. My main encounter with the village of people under the bridges in downtown turned ugly when a homeless man turned on me with his trusty pair of scissors and charged. I felt like one of those fools in the horror movies that just stands still and you are screaming at the television for her to run! And eventually I began walking, quickly. Once in the car I noticed that hordes or them were coming out to see the intruder. That was the end of photographing the streets and people in downtown LA.
I'm still focusing on the band work and designing a few album covers here and there. I'm also working my tail off at VH1/MTV so look at the credits when you watch those shows! Also, don't forget to check out MTV's summer movie special of Movie House airing June 28th where Reese Witherspoon tells eLLei she's cute. More on that later...
As of now, I am packing my bags for a 6AM flight. I leave tomorrow morning to return to Boston, checking out the rainy city for a week and hopefully getting some good shots of the friendlier street folk. Stay tuned...

No comments: