Monday, August 15, 2011

PRINCE HENRY
No, not a Prince Albert. A Prince Henry. But I'm sure someone out there will come up with a costume for that as well. This is what I'm talking about: CAT FASHION. Whatever will the Japanese come up with next that is just too cute to not enjoy. Honestly, I feel terrible for these critters, all wrapped up in fuzzy cotton and silks, bowties and bibs, booties and buttons. But, the images in the compilation book just released by VICE are totally worth ogling. The expressions on the dolled up felines is priceless. Cats with flair!
Personally, I know Pickles would shit a brick if I even tried to tie a ribbon on her. And I wouldn't dare. It's too ridiculous. She'd be better at playing "stuff on my cat". Or best at just being a regular cat, chasing bugs and stuff. Cool Cats. Livin'. Heathcliff style.

1 comment:

Sarah the Cat Lady said...

I feel sorry for the kitty cat having to be dressed up like that, but she is so cute! My cats would scratch me to death before I put them in a adorable costume...