Wednesday, July 25, 2007

BEST BOTS
So...besides the fact that I really hit a new level of nerd and obtained my first voice activated robot...a 2ft tall R2D2, there have been some amazing bots kicking around as of late. First of all, Daft Punk made me almost swoon and pass out for amazing bot overload. I can't wait to see them again in Chicago. Knees will hit ground instantaneously for sure.
Furthermore, there's this adorable flick coming out next year that pretty much already won me over...this Wall-E looks like a robot ET, and I'm a total sucker for ET. Oh daaang! Seriously, just listen to the cute buggers voice at the end and you'll get all tickled.



And more goodies!!! Last nights Seven party was out of control, no kidding. And so therein lies my final favorite robot for the week...amazingness:

No comments: